When you work with Ballard Chalmers, you have an IT partner with proven expertise. Ballard Chalmers is a Microsoft Gold Partner having achieved Data Platform competency. Only the top five percent of Microsoft Partners have attained Microsoft competencies and Gold demonstrates best-in-class capability within a specific Microsoft solution area.
We have met extensive technology requirements and demonstrated expertise through rigorous exams, culminating in our Data Platform competency. We also benefit from early access to new software and specialised technical support and services from Microsoft, which means we can serve you better.
The Microsoft Application Platform (.NET, SQL, SharePoint, BizTalk and Azure) is central to the Ballard Chalmers offering and keeping up to date with latest product releases and the implications is fundamental to providing an expert service.
Our consultants are individually highly qualified and experienced Microsoft experts and bring a wealth of practical knowledge and insight to projects.
Geoff Ballard, Ballard Chalmers' Chief Technical Officer, is a trainer and author in Microsoft technologies and delivers SQL Server programming training courses and SharePoint Administrator courses for Learning Tree International.
Quality Management ISO 9001:2008
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world’s largest developer of voluntary International Standards.
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified organisation, audited by Quality Management Systems (QMS), we measure our performance on an ongoing basis and strive to constantly improve it. We ensure our Quality Management System is fully and completely understood by all employees and that its procedures are implemented, adhered to and maintained at all times.
In accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 guides and operational procedures, all managers and staff at Ballard Chalmers strive to:
- Continually develop our Quality Management System effectiveness.
- Conduct management reviews to assess the effectiveness of our Quality Management System effectiveness and make incremental improvements as required.
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer needs and quality requirements.
- Ensure our customer's needs and expectations are monitored and fulfilled, with the aim of maintaining and developing ongoing improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Work diligently with all of our partners and suppliers to maintain and develop consistency and quality throughout our delivery supply chain.