Ballard Chalmers delivers a bespoke .NET application development service that brings into reality the ambitions of our clients.
We work closely and consultatively initially so that the true business requirements are captured and analysed ensuring that business processes are streamlined, efficient and flow logically.
Proper design, architecture and overview are essential to developments which function well. We consult for major name clients at the forefront of their sectors. We are also called in to rescue wayward developments, and frequently supply top-level expertise to augment client teams.
We also provide expert help in:
- Custom building new high-performance applications to help you innovate and disrupt your market
- Custom software development for cloud, on-premises and mobile applications
- Upgrading and migrating legacy applications to the cloud
- Migrating between versions
- Consolidating database instances security audits
- Maintaining and supporting new or existing platforms
- Integrating cross-platform applications
If you need full-service application development or simply need to increase your in-house team skill set – Ballard Chalmers can help.
Our expert development team and consultants are available to work on-site as part of your internal team or off-site at the Ballard Chalmers offices in East Grinstead, Sussex.
We help clients balance business needs with common technology requirements by integrating .NET and Cloud solutions with existing systems and databases. We also have the additional benefit of expertise in compatible Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint Server, SQL Server and BizTalk Server.
5 tips for successful custom software development
Having encountered just about every scenario in his 25 years of working in the industry, Ballard Chalmers’ CTO Geoff Ballard offers his top 5 tips on approaching custom software development successfully…
Ballard Chalmers can support all your implementation needs for .NET applications across the Microsoft Platform.
Our team of .NET and SQL experts can help you with all your implementation, migration and configuration needs.
- Migration services
- Creating active-passive and active-active clusters
- Disaster recovery configuration
- Use on virtualised platforms
- Migrating data in and out of SQL
- Security configuration
- Creating high performance and resilient databases on SANs