SQL Server Consulting
You would be hard-put to find better knowledge and experience of SQL Server in the UK.
Ballard Chalmers’ pedigree in delivering SQL Server is well established. With our huge experience, consultancy includes a review of existing systems, carrying out health checks and evaluating for best practice, as well as best practice consultancy on SQL installation, and migration between the earliest versions of the data platform through to the latest SQL Server 2017.
We also provide expert help in:
- Performance tuning
- Configuring active-passive and active-active clusters
- Migrating data into and out of SQL Server
- Migrating between versions
- Consolidating database instances security audits
- Disaster recovery strategies
- Design of high performance and resilient databases on Storage Area networks
We know SQL Server inside out.
Our expertise covers everything about Microsoft SQL. Amongst other services, we use SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to develop data migration software, help with SQL Reporting Services and Analysis Services, and add Business Intelligence and KPI dashboard functionality to SQL-linked websites, intranets or extranets.
We develop from the ground up or assist on your existing projects. We have extensive experience integrating with just about every other system on the market.
We provide a full range of Database Administration services for SQL Server.
Our team can advise on and carry out the following:
- Migration services
- Creating active-passive and active-active clusters
- Disaster recovery configuration
- Use on virtualised platforms
- Migrating data in and out of SQL
- Security configuration
- Creating high performance and resilient databases on SANs.