SharePoint Server was first released in 2001 and even if you’ve been developing since that time, there are many facets to it and with each upgrade there is more to learn. In recognition of this Microsoft has released a series of tutorial blogs to help developers in the coding and deployment of apps. The topics covered in the educational series are:
- Step 1: InfoPath, a sample, its future, and next steps.
- Step 2: Out of the Box to emulate InfoPath (no-code).
- Step 3: Configuration of Out of the Box and slight customization with jQuery.
- Step 4: Customization with KnockoutJS, HTML5, and MVVM patterns.
- Step 5: SharePoint Add-In.
- Step 6: Provider Hosted Add-In.
To get started, click here to be taken to Microsoft’s Developer Blog.