Research by Dimension Data and 451 Research finds, “Hybrid IT is becoming the norm. Over the next two years, SaaS, IaaS, on-premise & hosted cloud are expected to increase the share of where organisations run their applications and workloads, from 63% to 68%. The move to the cloud continues, but on-premise non-cloud IT will remain significant at 32%.”
Respondents from 1,503 enterprises from 14 countries from various industries were surveyed. 60% were IT decision makers with the remaining 40% involved in influencing decisions.
Download the PDF Hybrid IT: How to Simplify & Manage Multiple Enterprise Cloud Environments for more details.