Thanks to our customers and our staff, the first quarter of 2018 has been ‘business as usual’ for Ballard Chalmers, with project engagements and customer delivery right on target for our planned steady growth on 2017 results, and another best-ever year for the company.
We are very happy to welcome four major new clients to Ballard Chalmers this quarter, AppCan, PavIT, The Royal Yachting Association (RYA) and United Living.
We have been helping:
- RYA with consultancy services to support a Microsoft systems migration;
- AppCan, a SaaS provider in the building industry, with taking over application support for their Cloud Application and moving it to Azure cloud hosting;
- United Living, one of the UK’s leading providers of refurbished and new build living solutions, with legacy system’s migration and also SharePoint migration to SharePoint Online;
- And leading IT services provider PavIT with their client Quadrant Systems and another SharePoint to SharePoint Online migration project.
As well as our new clients, our existing client services continue apace, with augmented teams delivering software engineering services at Transport for London and SharePoint migration consultancy and development services at the Civil Aviation Authority, amongst others.
Extensive SharePoint service delivery continues at the Royal National Lifeboat Institute, as well as SharePoint service for diverse clients such as construction and transport infrastructure solutions company Colas; fuel cell innovators Ceres Power; Collyers College; Queen Victoria NHS Trust where our SharePoint based award-winning telemedicine application continues to help to save lives every day; semiconductor machinery manufacturer Tokyo Electron (tel.com); IT services company CSI and more.
Despite rumours of its demise, Microsoft BizTalk Server is alive and upgraded! And Ballard Chalmers is one of the few expert consultancies in this technology in the UK. Our current active clients for BizTalk include The EVO Group, the largest specialist multi-channel distributor of business supplies and services in the UK and Ireland – where we have now taken on the full support and development outsource role for BizTalk; Babcock International, where several smaller BizTalk projects are on the go; and Ovo Energy, a Ballard Chalmers client for over a decade now.
And last but not least, our mainstay service – .NET/SQL software engineering:
- A major project has begun this last quarter to modernise and re-engineer a business-critical application platform for the Highways Electrical Association;
- Extensive project work continues in developing and enhancing the Mia platform for Fintech cloud SaaS provider Square Marble Technology;
- and for private equity fund administrator (and Fund Administrator of the year 2017) IPES, where Ballard Chalmers develops and supports the sector-leading Capital Tracker and ID Register cloud application platforms.
Fintech has been a growing area of demand for services from Ballard Chalmers, an area that we excel in with decades of experience from principal and CTO Geoff Ballard and our software engineering team.
If you would like to get in touch for services for your organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.