Earlier this month we announced Ballard Chalmers’ sponsorship of the upcoming INTEGRATE 2019 London conference, which is taking place from 3 – 5 June 2019. We thought it would be useful share some details about the event, why we are sponsoring and why you should join us there!
What is INTEGRATE 2019?
Last year’s INTEGRATE conference had over 420 attendees from 50+ countries with 25 speakers delivering integration focussed content.
Aside from being a conference to hear the latest news and updates, INTEGRATE (formerly known as BizTalk Summit) is the only opportunity for people in the Microsoft integration community to interact directly with the Microsoft Product Group, the team behind technologies such as BizTalk Server, Azure Logic Apps, Event Grid, API Apps, PowerApps, Event Hub and Service Bus. It is also the only place where you can hear from and network with the best Microsoft MVPs from across the world.
INTEGRATE 2019 will happen in both London and Redmond, USA.
Why Ballard Chalmers is Sponsoring INTEGRATE 2019
As UK leaders for enterprise integration, this conference is a natural fit. We design, develop and deliver enterprise integration solutions, and provide expertise on all aspects of BizTalk Server and Azure Logic Apps including Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and e-Procurement development and integration with SAP, CRM, EDI, Salesforce, Dynamics AX and other line of business systems.
As an event that bridges the gap between people in the integration space and the Microsoft Product group, we wanted to show our support for this initiative.
What You Can Look Forward to at INTEGRATE 2019
Whether you are a BizTalk Server Administrator, Azure Portal Administrator, Serverless Architect, integration expert or a business decision-maker this is the event for you. The agenda is still being finalised at the time of writing, but so far, some of the confirmed speakers and topics are:
- Keynote: Jon Fancey (Principal Program Manager for Azure Logic Apps, Microsoft)
- Logic Apps update: Kevin Lam (Principal Program Manager for Azure Logic Apps, Microsoft).
- 5 tips for production ready Azure Functions: Jeff Hollan (Principal Program Manager for Azure Logic Apps, Microsoft)
- BizTalk Server vNext: Paul Larsen (Program Manager for BizTalk Server, Microsoft)
- How Microsoft IT does Integration: Mike Bizub (Principal Software Engineer, Microsoft)
- Serverless enterprise patterns with Functions and Logic Apps: Jeff Hollan
- Bullet-proof Logic Apps: Derek Li (Technical Rrogram Manager for Azure Logic Apps and Scheduler, Microsoft)
When is INTEGRATE 2019 Taking Place?
When: Monday 3rd – Wednesday 5th June 2019
Where: ETC.Venues, Liverpool Street, EC2M 3YD
How Can I Register?
Early Bird tickets are available until March 31. You can book yours now on the INTEGRATE 2019 website here (external link).
By the Ballard Chalmers Editorial Team