Microsoft has been working on increasing the user-friendliness of Azure Portal. The most recent updates cover a range of enhancements from the home portal experience to a new landing page for Azure Mobile Applications.
Azure Portal Updates – The Recap
- Improved portal home experience: bringing to the forefront services and instances that are applicable to you with focus and clarity
- New service cards: contextual information for each service provided by new service hovercards
- Enhanced service browsing experience: the navigation has been simplified and now progressively discloses services.
- Extended Microsoft Learn integration: key parts of the experience now have contextual integration of free training
- Improved instance browsing experience: improved performance, better filtering options, grouping, and now export lists to a CSV file
- Improved Azure Resource Graph experience: share and re-use your queries via Resource Graph Saved Queries
- Automatic refresh in Azure Dashboard: set automatic refresh intervals for your dashboard
- Improved service icons: the icons have been re-designed for better visual consistency and fewer distractions
- Simplified settings panel: an improved separation between general settings and localization
- New landing page for Azure Mobile application: new landing page
Find Out More
Find out more about the Azure Portal updates on the Azure blog here:
Discover more about our work with Azure here: