Though security is always an important issue, the risk of data breaches and cyber-attacks have risen with everyone working from home and accessing corporate data across less secure networks.
Though data storage is only one of the resources targeted by attackers, it is a significant one as it usually holds sensitive personal information and critical business data.
Azure Defender for Storage can detect potential threats on your blob containers, file shares and data lakes and in March, received some new capabilities:
- Detecting upload of malware and malicious content
- Detecting phishing campaigns hosted on Azure Storage
- Detecting access from suspicious IP addresses
Find Out More
· Blog covering these capabilities with case studies: Azure Defender for Storage powered by Microsoft threat intelligence | Azure Blog and Updates | Microsoft Azure
· Documentation: Azure Defender for Storage – the benefits and features | Microsoft Docs
· Azure feature page: Azure Security Center | Microsoft Azure
· Pricing info: Pricing—Azure Defender | Microsoft Azure