Visual Studio 2022 brought some great new features for testing, particularly for your test inner loop. These were:
- Show in Test Explorer (Ctrl + E,S)
- Alert sound on pass/failure of your test
- WriteLine in Test Explorer
- Remote Testing for Linux, WSL or over SSH connections – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/visualstudio/test/remote-testing
- Test web apps with Playwright – Playwright
Find out more
You can read more about each of these features, on the Visual Studio blog: Test tools for .NET and cross-platform apps – Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com) or watch them in action on the Visual Studio YouTube channel: What’s new in Visual Studio 2022 for testing – YouTube.