Challenging times require transformative solutions. From emerging security threats to managing costs during economic uncertainty – Microsoft Cloud offers solutions that help you stay secure and hit business goals.
With live presentations from the experts at Microsoft, demos from our own tech leads and special guest speakers to be announced, this forum is a day packed with one-of-a-kind insights you won’t find anywhere else. Perfect for business decision-makers looking to get a competitive edge with the latest cloud technologies.
Join us at the Microsoft Experience Centre in London for a day of insights, networking and transformational tech. And, keep your eyes peeled for special guest announcements coming very soon!
Spaces are limited so register now to secure yours.
28th March | 10:30 – 16:30 | In person @ The Microsoft Experience Centre
- 10:30-10:45: Welcome to Transparity’s Winter Forum
with Paul Bolt, MD Transparity
- 10:45-11:15: Securing Identities
with Kelvin Papp, CTO of Transparity
- 11:15-12:00: Disruption, Destruction and Disinformation: The evolving threat landscape
with Sara Armstrong-Smith, Chief Security Advisor Microsoft
- 12:00-12:30: Demos with our technical experts
- 12:30-13:00: Connected sales and marketing
with Mark Hadley-Smith, Head of Business Applications Transparity
- 13:00-13:30: NextGen Windows Experience
with James Graham, NextGen Windows Experiences Lead Microsoft
- 14:30-15:00: Why go Cloud Native with your Apps
with Geoff Ballard, Technical Lead Transparity Ballard Chalmers
- 15:00-15:30: Cost Optimisation in Azure
with Martyn Coupland, Head of DevOps at Transparity
- 15:30-16:30: Networking and refreshments