Role: Technical Lead/Lead Developer, .NET, Azure
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: East Grinstead (Headquarters)
Salary: £70K – £80K DOE
We are looking for a “hands-on” Lead Developer with good architect experience who likes to get involved in all aspects of the development cycle. You should have 10+ years of software development experience and should be able to use your knowledge and expertise to provide solutions to complex business problems. And preferably someone with Microsoft Consultancy Practice experience.
- Strong communication skills and client facing experience
- Up to date and highly proficient in core Microsoft technologies C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, MVC, Web API
- Solid knowledge of single page application design, and frameworks such as Angular 1/2 and React JS
- Understanding of implementing and managing automated testing
- Good understanding of the Azure infrastructure and key services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, App Services, SQL Azure and CosmosDB
- Understanding of Lean/Agile methodologies
- Clear ability to technically mentor, improve & inspire others as the team grows
We are specifically looking for someone that has the ability to:
- Lead the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software
- Prepare, review and analyse software specifications for complex products and systems
- Provide accurate resource, schedule and cost estimating for software development and deployment projects
- Lead the development, test and integration of complex systems involving multiple teams and third parties
- Interact with clients and third parties and provide the bridge between technical and non-technical elements of the project delivery
- Software Development: 10 years
- Architect: 2 years
- Azure: 3 years
This position is for individual application only – strictly no agencies please.
Letter from our Managing Director
Ballard Chalmers takes pride in consistently delivering top-quality services for our clients. We value our employees’ and associates’ innovation and we have a keen interest in the personal and technical development of our staff. We understand that an organisation is only the sum of its people and technical people need new challenges!
By maintaining these core people-based values as we have grown, we have built an excellent organisation that consistently achieves great results and we are all proud of our team.
Together we have created a really good environment to work in including the office based here in Sussex, client-site contracts in London and elsewhere, as well as home-working opportunities which we always support where we can.
You are welcome to apply to join us and be a part of an expanding, successful company and great team to work in – we are always looking for exceptional people.
MD Ballard Chalmers