Role: Junior Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent, full-time (starting April 2020)
Location: East Grinstead (Headquarters)
Salary: £22K – £35K DOE
Ballard Chalmers is a Microsoft Gold Partner and the UK’s #1 specialist software development consultancy for development on the Microsoft Platform. We focus on the development of custom enterprise applications for our clients enabling them to offer unique new services and products to their clients. Our technical focus is Microsoft .NET and Azure.
· Working with Delivery Manager on the end to end delivery of multiple .NET software development projects of varying size and complexity in a dynamic and agile environment.
· Working closely with the Development team as well as Testing, Implementation and Support resources throughout the full PDLC.
· Assisting the Delivery Manager in maintaining and managing client relationships both in Project Management and post implementation, in an Account Management capacity
· Hands on approach to Project Delivery
· Ability to manage budgets
· Risk and issue management
· Creating and maintaining project plans
· Experience in both Agile and Waterfall environments
· Business requirement elicitation and documentation
· Client management
· Strong communication skills
· Team orientated with an ability to self-manage effectively
· Attention to detail
· SQL delivery experience advantageous
· .NET delivery experience advantageous
This position is for individual application only – strictly no agencies please.
Letter from our Managing Director
Ballard Chalmers takes pride in consistently delivering top-quality services for our clients. We value our employees’ and associates’ innovation and we have a keen interest in the personal and technical development of our staff. We understand that an organisation is only the sum of its people and technical people need new challenges!
By maintaining these core people-based values as we have grown, we have built an excellent organisation that consistently achieves great results and we are all proud of our team.
Together we have created a really good environment to work in including the office based here in Sussex, client-site contracts in London and elsewhere, as well as home-working opportunities which we always support where we can.
You are welcome to apply to join us and be a part of an expanding, successful company and great team to work in – we are always looking for exceptional people.
MD Ballard Chalmers