Role: Developer – Xamarin/.NET MAUI
Location: Remote working
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (flexible schedules available)
We are currently looking for a UK-based Xamarin Developer experienced in the development of cross-platform mobile applications.
Ballard Chalmers specialises in software design, development, and ongoing support for enterprise systems on the Microsoft platform for deployment on the Microsoft Cloud, as well as on-premises and hybrid systems. Our areas of expertise are Microsoft .NET & Azure, SQL Server, and BizTalk Server. With over 30 years of industry experience and as a Microsoft Partner with 5 Gold Competencies, we have a well-earned reputation for delivering our expert services.
Ballard Chalmers is part of the Transparity Group, a Microsoft Gold Partner and Azure Expert MSP.
About the role
We are looking for a developer with solid experience developing mobile apps with Xamarin using C#.
Ballard Chalmers understands that the transition from Xamarin to .NET MAUI will be an important step for mobile development on the Microsoft platform and the successful candidate will play a key part in that transition.
Ideally, but not essentially, the successful candidate will have some exposure to the development of APIs using .NET Web API, the usage of key Azure Services and Azure DevOps.
You should have 5+ years of software development experience and should be able to use your knowledge and expertise to provide solutions to complex business problems.
- Degree level in a technical subject area.
- Proficient in developing mobile applications with Xamarin.
- Experience in developing using Microsoft technologies C#, .NET Core and T-SQL.
- Understanding of Lean/Agile methodologies.
- Experience in the development of APIs using .NET Web API.
- Experience using Azure services such as App Services, SQL Azure, Blob Storage and Azure AD.
- Experience in single-page application design and Angular in conjunction with .NET Web API.
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD Build and Release pipelines.
- Understanding of implementing and managing automated testing.
- Software Development: 5+ years
Benefits of working at Ballard Chalmers
At Ballard Chalmers, you work with experienced professionals at the top of their game. As Microsoft specialists, we are very tech-specific, meaning you can use your deep Microsoft technical expertise to solve a variety of interesting and challenging technical/business requirements. We do not micro-manage and pride ourselves in hiring the best, and then letting you do what you do best.
Being a small friendly company, you will be able to spend your time developing and not in administrative tasks. Additionally, you will be able to work directly with top consultants who will guide you on your career advancement in the company.
We have developers celebrating 10 and 15 year anniversaries with us this year — nothing can demonstrate better our commitment to creating a company where you will enjoy working.
Strictly no agencies, please
APPLY NOW BELOW