Role: Senior Developer – .NET & Azure
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Remote working
We are currently looking for several UK-based Senior Developers experienced in the development of applications using C# .NET for the Azure cloud. We are a leading UK Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy.
Ballard Chalmers specialises in software design, development, and ongoing support for enterprise systems on the Microsoft platform for deployment on the Microsoft Cloud, as well as on-premises and hybrid systems. Our areas of expertise are Microsoft .NET & Azure, SQL Server, and BizTalk Server. With over 30 years of industry experience and as a Microsoft Partner with 5 Gold Competencies, we have a well-earned reputation for delivering our expert services.
Ballard Chalmers is part of the Transparity family, an Azure Expert MSP and Microsoft Gold Partner.
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on Senior Developer with solid experience developing applications using C# and .NET for Azure including developing Single Page Web Apps using Web API, Angular and Azure services including App Services, SQL Azure, Blob Storage, Azure AD, etc.
Ideally, but not essentially, the successful candidate will have some exposure to Azure DevOps and the creating and managing of Build and Release pipelines.
You should have 7+ years of software development experience and should be able to use your knowledge and expertise to provide solutions to complex business problems.
- Degree level in a technical subject area.
- Highly proficient in core Microsoft technologies C#, .NET Core and either Oracle PL/SQL or T-SQL.
- Experience in single page application design and Angular in conjunction with .NET Web API.
- Highly proficient in accessing databases from .NET systems using SQL Azure or Oracle PL/SQL.
- Experience using Azure services including App Services, SQL Azure, Blob Storage and Azure AD.
- Understanding of Lean/Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD Build and Release pipelines.
- Understanding of implementing and managing automated testing.
- Experience developing C# .NET Containerised applications using .NET Core, Docker, and the Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Experience using Typescript/Node.js
- Strong communication skills and client-facing experience.
- Software Development: 7+ years
Benefits of working at Ballard Chalmers
At Ballard Chalmers, you work with experienced professionals at the top of their game. As Microsoft specialists, we are very tech-specific, meaning you can use your deep Microsoft technical expertise to solve a variety of interesting and challenging technical/business requirements. We do not micro-manage and pride ourselves in hiring the best, and then letting you do what you do best.
Being a small friendly company, you will be able to spend your time developing and not on administrative tasks. Additionally, you will be able to work directly with top consultants who will guide you on your career advancement in the company.
We have developers celebrating 10 and 15 year anniversaries with us this year — nothing can demonstrate better our commitment to creating a company where you will enjoy working.
Strictly no agencies, please
APPLY NOW BELOW