December brings us the 17th anniversary of Ballard Chalmers and our 1st anniversary as part of the Transparity Group. We thought this would be a good time to look over the year’s achievements and what is upcoming for Ballard Chalmers.
A Quick review
- Twenty new permanent staff joined the software engineering delivery team
- Large software development and integration project completions for MSI Reproductive Choices, Trend Networks, Cornerstone, Avison Young, AppCan, GKN Aerospace, Attivo Group and more
- Provided our application development and integration services to many of Transparity’s existing clients including EO Group, Bud, Think Eleven and Jobtrain
- Best-ever year in delivery volume to clients
- Achieved the new Microsoft Solutions Partner status for Digital & App Innovation
- Renewed ISO 27001 and 9001
- First annual ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) report
What Comes Next
After an exciting first year of growth as part of the Transparity Group, we will now take the next step of integrating Ballard Chalmers further with Transparity.
The next stage is for Ballard Chalmers to become a dedicated business unit and technical practice within Transparity. We will run alongside the other practice areas including Azure Infrastructure, Data, Modern Work and Transparity Cyber.
This is another milestone for Transparity in achieving our mission of becoming the most respected Microsoft partner. With a dedicated practice for each distinctive area, we each retain our expertise and speciality while also being able to offer an end-to-end package of services to our clients.
It is an exciting time in the evolution of the company, and we are enthused by the opportunities this presents and the journey ahead. We know the Transparity leadership team is also excited to be working even closer with us.
To our valued clients, there will hardly be noticeable change day to day. Your development team and Project Manager will remain and your projects will still have the management oversite of Gary, Szilvia, and ourselves. The intent is to align us all into the wider Transparity environment and culture as seamlessly as possible.
This is about winning together, winning from anywhere. As one team we aim to provide even better service to you in 2023 and beyond.
Andrew & Geoff