There is a new release of Service Bus Explorer to challenge the community-managed Service Bus Explorer OSS tool. This new version has the following features:
- Send, receive and peek messages
- Look at messages in Peek Mode
- Complete, re-send and defer messages
- Run operations against Queues or Topics
- Switch authentication types
Service Bus Explorer does not currently support management operations.
You can learn more about this latest version, here.
More about Azure Service Bus
Service Bus is an essential element of Azure Integration Services, allowing for effective system integration in the cloud. It allows sender and receiver apps to decouple their business logic using point-to-point and publish-subscribe semantics.
The operations run are management and the sending and receiving of messages from queues, topics and subscriptions.