Ballard Chalmers’ SharePoint expertise is focussed on developing custom SharePoint solutions for business process and business applications. From the classic on-premises full trust applications, to web-based solutions using script editor web parts, through to the very latest SharePoint Framework (SPFx) deployments and low-code solutions with Microsoft Flow and PowerApps.
Our consultants can engage with you to understand what you are trying to achieve, demonstrate what the platform can do without any coding to meet your needs and suggest ways to extend the platform with custom development when needed.
From objective management systems to lifeboat station auditing applications, client document repositories to safety and quality management process tracking, full Intranet to online telemedicine solutions, we have developed systems based on SharePoint that make the most of organisations’ investments in Microsoft products.
Our software engineers and consultants can help you with:
- SPFx webparts and extensions – develop custom solutions using React/Angular/Typescript to meet your specific requirements.
- PnP Initiatives – utilise the best community driven code to help structure your environment.
- PowerShell scripting – create custom scripts to assist with managing your SharePoint environment.
- PowerApps and Flow – develop low-code solutions to replace manual business processes with user friendly and multi-device solutions.
- Bots – develop Bots for users to interact via Microsoft Teams or through SharePoint itself to discover content or get business processes done in a user-friendly way.
- SharePoint Add-Ins and Farm Solutions – develop solutions that work on-premises and/or in the cloud to extend the out of the box capabilities.
- Integration of third party applications – build access to other on-premises or cloud systems such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics to give your teams one portal to work in.
- Extending to Azure Functions – create event driven systems from your SharePoint environment beyond the standard development model.
SharePoint Consulting & Implementation
SharePoint is a very powerful solution and is a significant investment for organisations, so service owners should always make the most of what they can use through configuration. Our consultants have experience of all areas of SharePoint, from implementation to migration, governance through to training and the ongoing question of on-premises vs the cloud. Our team can support your projects, using our experience across many industries and projects to reduce the risk of expensive mistakes.
We can help you with:
- Implementation & Administration– installing SharePoint environments for on-premises or configuring SharePoint Online tenants to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Migration – moving content from either existing environments, fileshares or other platforms in to the cloud or newer versions of SharePoint, using the appropriate third-party tools when required, or making use of scripts to automate the migration and test.
- Health Checks – protect your investment by reviewing the condition of your SharePoint farm and recommending/implementing performance enhancements.